Welcome to ADDitude, the leading destination for families and adults living with ADHD and learning disabilities.
Founded in 1998 by Ellen Kingsley, an award-winning journalist with a unique ability to convey credible information with empathy and inspiration, ADDitude has provided clear, accurate, user-friendly information and advice from the leading experts and practitioners in mental health and learning for almost 10 years.
What will you find on ADDitude's site? There's so much:
* Practical information about raising children, including behavior and discipline strategies, help making and keeping friends, and organizing for success.
* Hundred of answers from ADDitudes expert panel to difficult questions asked by real people living with ADHD or learning disabilities.
* Credible information for those just diagnosed or just starting treatment.
* Inspiring first-person life stories from people who share the emotions of their diagnosis and the strategies they followed after it to succeed.
* A community of individuals sharing tips and experiences with one another in ADDitude's thriving message boards.
* Education and learning resources to help students (and the teachers who work with them) with attentional or learning differences succeed at school.
* The best organization tips anywhere to help you manage time and space management and get things doneat home, in the office.
Explore the site, take part in our community, and check back often as we add new resources daily.
Finally, we'd love to hear from you. Share your personal success tips here, add your story to the bulletin boards, and write to our editors. We look forward to hearing from you.
Susan Caughman Mark Gleason
Editor in Chief COO/Publisher